4274 Burnett Walk Saint Louis, MO 63125 Get directions
- Age 52 Years
- MLS# 19006291
- Listed 1 Year 5 Months 2 Days Ago
Attractive potential is the best way to describe this 2-story townhouse with 2 bedrooms and 1.5 baths. Step into the living room with the cozy feel of vinyl wood-plank flooring. The functional kitchen provides a dining area and sliding glass doors lead outside to the private, fenced-in patio including a shed for extra storage. A main floor laundry and half bath add to the features. The two upper bedrooms are nicely-sized with ample closet space and share a full bath. Charming condo community with in-ground pool for residents and one assigned parking spot. Conveniently located just ten minutes from Downtown and close to highways, restaurants and shopping. Fabulous opportunity to make this townhouse your own with some new paint, carpeting and TLC. A great investment. Complex is FHA-approved. Sold as-is.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- 1/2 Bathrooms: 1
Other Property Info
- County: St Louis
We're sorry we have no data related to schools for this listing.
Property History for 4274 Burnett Walk
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
Sheryl DeskinAgent with 31 years experience
- Keller Williams Realty Chesterfield 16690 SWINGLEY RIDGE ROAD, SUITE 240, CHESTERFIELD, MO 63017
- Mobile (314) 330-9329
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Chesterfield, Wildwood, Clarkson Valley, Ellisville, Ballwin, Manchester, Town & Country, Maryland Heights, Des Peres, Grover, Huntleigh, Frontenac, Creve Coeur, Kirkwood, Webster Groves, St. Charles, O'Fallon, St. Peters
- Specializations Professional Service & Positive Results , Buying or Selling a home , Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist Designation